With a global perspective of current and future trends in convenience retailing, Insight Research offers a range of products and solutions to help you and your team connect with a world of ideas and innovation.
Strategy Advice at Board Level
Our key expertise is in helping our clients benchmark their business against the most innovative convenience and fuels retailers globally. We constantly research the progress of leading convenience retailers in the most advanced markets to put ourselves in this position.
Insight Research delivers this market expertise through personalised market diagnostics, through store visit programmes and through tailored consulting solutions, delivered by our team of consultants.
These days, closer collaboration with global fmcg supplier partners is an essential feature of a successful strategy. Insight Research also specialises in facilitating and developing closer interactions between convenience retailers and the top global fmcg companies.
As an industry we are known for sharing and exchanging ideas and developments. Insight Research has always believed in this too. Our monthly Global C-Store Focus newsletter is circulated free to the industry and is widely seen as a must read with its original, in-depth trade interviews, videos and news.
Building on your success
A keen awareness of what is taking place at the cutting edge of retail is a powerful internal tool for business development, saving months of development time in building on your success.
If you are looking to capitalise on the opportunities shared by convenience and fuel retailers from around the globe, give Insight Research a call or send us an email to discuss how we may help you.
- Where can I find best practice in convenience retailing today and what are the future trends?
- Convenience and fuel retailers are all working on their own versions of an Amazon Go type ‘future’ store; how can they continue to mind their existing businesses whilst tracking innovation to a whole new generational level in their future operations?
- What is the right convenience store solution considering all available resources?
- What food and beverage programs work best in which circumstances and which suppliers should I partner with?
- Which model will work best – developing a new convenience store concept, combining with an established foodservice franchise, or partnering with a leading supermarket?
- How can I best manage the difficult middle ground between fuels and food retail? From brand identity to product offer, supply chain, the impact on site efficiency, model flexibility in variable sites, to human resource competencies.
- How can I create a relevant, authentic and deliverable solution clearly communicated through a cohesive brand message and image?
Highly interactive multimedia workshops enabling you to benchmark future development